Wednesday, August 4, 2010

essay research

On Wednesday I had a appointment with Letticia at UWC library ,the link Sandy gave us.
Very tired ,half hearted I began my journey into the library. In my mind I was thinking of Edulis Library unfriendly staff that can never help and when we come out there we more frustrated.Dragging my tired body up to level 8 a friendly lady; energetic came to my rescue.-Leticia- it was almost as she can sniff I am going to turn around and find my own way as usual.
I think I strike gold .She was help full .and brush up my researching skills . To all my ACE librarian friends please mine into this gold mine .You might strike it rich. O Allah give me strength today I am having the MFT at our school Market day and I must still attend classes until 18H30

1 comment:

  1. My appointment with Latitia was scheduled for a time that was after our framework had to be submitted. Once I met Latitia, I stopped the stress and started to enjoy the reading. It also gave me a basic idea of what information needs to be blocked in the school library. The topics were relevant for the school library. Her assisstance was valuable.

    ReplyDelete