Saturday, August 28, 2010

School library wiki

On Thursday Sandy introduce us to school library Wiki's .This is a very good tool to do group work.It is the first time that I heard about it . We will be able to share our knowledge and contribute to a discussion simple and quickly.My family is also so excited about the new knowledge that I gain every week .The little one also started her blogger.I think the days are to short to fit everything in .I love the creative side of the blogger. Adding gadgets to the blogger makes me exited . Thank you Sandy for sharing your knowledge with us.Sunday Mornings is the only time that I have time to be on my blogger.

1 comment:

  1. I am also exited,but as soon as we start working on it I am sure I will have a lot more confidence like it was the case of all the other projects. Your blog looks great!
    thank you

    ReplyDelete