Friday, September 10, 2010

results of test and essay

On Thursday we got our results back from Sandy.I expected the worst but it was OK.Thank you for showing me how to evaluate a site Sandy. I will never make the same stupid mistakes again.I have learned a lot of new skills over the past weeks and will surely make use of it.Today I practise how to open a wiki . Thank you Charlene for making me part of your group. I think by now you know I just want to get things done and like to work in advance on a topic.Don't worry we will make it work.To every one in the class thank for your Eid messages

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    It is good to know how to evaluate a site then you become aware of not just taking everything at face value. It will also make us aware of not just taking anything we find on the web to seriously. First evaluate.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete